MiTime 1.5.1 released May 8/2011
- Fixes for black screen when using FaceTime®
4.0 users who activated on MiTime 1.2 or earlier: You must install and run MiTime 1.5.1 under 4.0.x BEFORE upgrading. When you run MiTime 1.5.1, it will say "Firmware restore would be OK".
MiTime 1.5.1 features
1) 4.0 thru 4.3.3 Fully supported - migrations and new activations
2) Checks to make sure you are WildcardActivated (activated with iTunes)
- instructs you to use SAM if not.
3) Automatically applies FaceTime® tweaks
- FaceTime frame rate adjusts to your connection.
4) Works with FaceIt-3GS for FaceTime on the 3GS, both 4.1 and 4.2.1
- FaceIt-3GS available free from Cydia repo http://apps.iphoneislam.com
5) MiTime kicks the FaceTime® toggle on from within the app, so no wasted SMS messages for activation.
- Usually just 1 SMS sent and 1 received to activate. After that no more SMS charges due to FaceTime.
6) Unique push certificate detection. You will be warned when your push certificates are not unique because FaceTime® (and other push apps) will not work correctly with certificates that aren't unique. For a summary on why this is important, please click here. [pushfix.info]